Monday 1 March 2010

Bloooooooooomin marvellous...

I received these beauties from my sister a few weeks ago...a belated birthday pressie kind of thing...



They're from an amazing Brooklyn-based company called Tilly Bloom...they make lots of weird and wonderful trinkets. On my wishlist are these prettyful curiosities...



Goodbye next paycheque.

In other news...Happy Saint Davids Day! Or Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus if we're doing it properly! I celebrated with my lovely flatmates by making welsh-themed celebratory posters to decorate our living room, listening to a welsh-themed spotify playlist compiled by Will (think Goldie Lookin Chain, Stereophonics, Tom Jones etc) and having a few friends over for drinks and what later dissolved into an heated debate over Tim Burton films...lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment